All Airport owned T-hangars are full and
wait list applications will no longer be accepted until further notice
Airport Owned T-Hangar Attributes
There are 210 hangars at the Northern Colorado Regional Airport, of which 40 are owned and leased by the Airport. There are 3 types of Airport owned and managed hangars: “A”, “B”, and “C”; they all have asphalt floors and electricity that is provided.
|Type||Door Type||2018 Monthly Rent|
*NOTE: Measurements are approximate*
Airport Hangar Lease Information
Airport Hangar Leases are month to month and may be terminated without cause by either party with 30 days written notice prior to the desired termination date. Subletting is NOT allowed and will be cause for immediate termination of your lease as well as repayment of any and all fees received above the Airport’s rates. Hangar rate increases occur every two years upon review and approval by the Northern Colorado Regional Airport Commission. When the rate is increased it is based on inflation which the Airport retrieves from the Consumer Price Index published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics for the Denver – Aurora – Lakewood area. If you are interested in reviewing the CPI yourself you may do so at: http://www.bls.gov/cpi/data.htm
Hangar leases are required to have one month’s rent paid as security deposit and procure, pay for and keep in full force and affect a comprehensive policy of commercial general liability insurance with the following minimums:
- Minimum one million dollars ($1,000,000) Comprehensive General Liability coverage or a limit not less than the maximum amount that may be recovered against the Cities under the Colorado Governmental Immunity Act, whichever is greater.
- One hundred percent (100%) of the actual replacement cost insurance protection for all risk coverage on the improvements.
- Insurance written in a form acceptable to the City of Fort Collins and the City of Loveland and marked “premium paid”.
- All policies of insurance shall name the Cities of Fort Collins and Loveland as additional insureds.
- Notice within thirty (30) days of cancellation or material change.
The Airport’s Standard Hangar Lease form may be reviewed here.
FAA regulations stipulate hangar use is limited to aeronautical storage, storage of additional non-hazardous items is permissible provided your valid registered airworthy aircraft is the main item being stored. For more details on the FAA’s restriction on non-aeronautical use of hangars please see the link here.
NOTE: Wait list applications are no longer being accepted due to supply of available hangars.
Airport Managed Land
If you are interested in constructing your own hangar on the Airport, you may do so through a long term land lease. To view a copy of the standard lease agreement please click here. Please contact our office for any questions 970-962-2850.
Privately Owned Hangars
Outdoor Aircraft Parking & Community Hangars
The Fort Collins – Loveland jetCenter manages outdoor aircraft storage and community hangars. Contact them for information on their rates.
Fort Collins – Loveland jetCenter
4824 Earhart Road
Loveland, CO 80538