Q. Do you fly to Vegas?
A. No, we currently do not have any Airlines that fly to Vegas.

Q. How do I hire those small planes, they’re cheap right; how much to get those small Cessnas to fly me somewhere; how do I get a pilot to fly me somewhere?
A. Sometimes the pilots at the flight training schools offer such services.  Go to our Business Directory and scroll down to flight training to contact the schools located on our Airport.  And no, privately hiring a plane and its pilot for your sole use are typically NOT a “cheap” method of travel.

Q. Where can I book a flight?
A. For Commercial Airlines:
At this time we do not have any commercial airlines servicing our Airport.
For Vacation Charter Packages:
Riverside Casino packages can be booked directly with the Resort at Riverside Casino or contact them at 1-800-227-3849.
Harrah’s Casino packages can be booked directly with the Resort at Harrah’s Casino or contact them at 1-800-315-9113.

Q. How early should I arrive for my flight?
A. Every charter or airline has their own guidelines, it is best to check with your specific airline or charter.

The Vacation Charters at our airport have recommended arriving 2 hours prior to departure and have left prior to scheduled departure when ALL passengers have boarded.  However, please contact your specific charter company to verify their boarding procedures.

Q. What can I bring on the plane?
A. Please see TSA Screening for TSA flight restrictions and check with your specific charter or airline on their own guidelines.

Q. How much is parking?
A. Overnight parking is $5 per night. Payment can be made at the Kiosks, one is near the terminal doors and a second one is in the middle of the parking lot. Just place your receipt face up on your dash where it will be visible for parking attendants. If you are parking momentarily to pick someone up from arrivals then you do not have to pay for parking.


Q. What are the Airport’s hours of operation?
A. The Airport is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Year round!  The Administration office is open M-F 8-5; however, our FBO (Fixed Based Operator), JetCenter, is open 24 hours, 7 days a week too!

Q. Do you have ground transportation available? (Rental cars, taxis, shuttles, or buses)
A. Greenride shuttle is available at the Airport. Other forms of ground transportation with the exception of buses can be arranged beforehand. Contact information for ground transportation is listed on our site at Traveler Information

Q. Where is your lost and found?
A. Please contact our FBO, Jetcenter at 970-667-2574.

Q. Are you hiring?
A. Please see the City of Loveland’s Employment Opportunities page to see available positions at the Airport. For positions related to actual flight operations you will need to apply directly to the airline, flight school, and/or charter airline you are interested in. Positions for line service and other related FBO jobs, please contact our FBO, they are a business that operates on the Airport. You can find contact information for all the businesses that operate on the Airport on our Business Directory page here

Q. How do I get my kid set up with those introductory flights?
A. You can contact the Fort Collins Eagles Civil Air Patrol
 for flight experiences and other flight related activities for kids.

Q. Can I set up an Airport tour/field trip for my class; troop; kids; home-school?
A. Sure!  However please note this is Airport Operations & Administration. We do not have aircraft or hangars at our disposal. We provide maintenance for operations safety and security for the Airport, such as runway, gates, and grounds maintenance as well as all the administrative and governing tasks such as grant management and budgeting.  If you do want a tour of Airport operations, which includes our exciting administrative tasks like budgets, Commission meetings, and Airport grounds maintenance please contact us at Airport@cityofloveland.org.

For field trip/tours that actually relate to Aircraft itself, we suggest you contact the following businesses that operate on our Airport, jetCenter, Leading Edge, Colorado Contrails, and/or Front Range Helicopters to see about a possible partnership for your event.  They would have the resources available that actually relate to aircraft itself. You can find their contact information on our business directory page at: www.flynoco.com/home/about/business-directory.

Another great resource, especially if you are looking for flight experiences would be to contact the Civil Air Patrol Fort Collins Chapter at: http://www.tvcseagles.com/

Another note is that we are Class E airspace, which means we currently do not have an active tower; however, we were awarded the Remote Tower project.  So near the last quarter of 2017 or some time in 2018 we will have an active Remote Air Traffic Control Tower that may be toured; however, tours will be set up at prearranged intervals.  If you are interested in updates on this project and the tour schedule once it’s created, follow us on Facebook, Google+, or Twitter, updates will also be provided to local media outlets as they occur.

Q. Who governs airspace over my property?
A. According to 49 U.S.C. section 40103:

“The United States Government has exclusive sovereignty of airspace of the United States and the FAA has the authority to prescribe air traffic regulations on the flight of aircraft, including UAS.”

Q. I live near a school/my neighborhood is restricted airspace why are aircraft flying above us?
A. Unless you live in the white house, an active military base, or an area controlled by the using agency (such as the Secret Service) you are not in restricted or prohibited special use airspace. You can see restricted or prohibited special use airspace on the FAA’s Know before you Fly website map at: http://knowbeforeyoufly.org/air-space-map.

Q. There is an aircraft flying very low over my house/street/area.  They are a nuisance/loud/etc… what can you do?
A. Airspace is the jurisdiction of the FAA, you can read about their regulations on low flying aircraft here. Please note, minimum altitude regulations do NOT apply to helicopters and any aircraft associated with the military, State, local government, flight for life, or aircraft landings and takeoffs. To report non-compliant aircraft operators call the FAA at 1-866-TELL-FAA (1-866-835-5322) or you can use their hotline page. The following guidelines are the FAA’s minimums for reporting non-compliant aircraft:

  • Identification – Can you identify the aircraft? Was it military or civil? Was it a high or low wing aircraft?  What was the color? Did you record the registration number which appears on the fuselage or tail? (On U.S. registered aircraft, that number will be preceded with a capital “N”). If they are too high to see the “N” number this is a good indicator that they are in compliance with minimum altitude restrictions.
  • Time and Place – Exactly when did the incident(s) occur? Where did this happen? What direction was the aircraft flying.
  • Altitude – How high or low was the aircraft flying? On what do you base your estimate? Was the aircraft level with or below the elevation of a prominent object such as a tower or building?

Please remember, there are a number of general aviation Airports, crop dusting operations, and medical helipads around our Airport. In fact the state of Colorado Airport system has a total of 74 public use Airports! Many of the non-compliant aircraft flying in our area are not operating out of our Airport and the ones that do are typically military/state/local government aircraft, flight for life, or wildfire operators who are exempt from normal guidelines. If the non-compliant operator is at our Airport we will do our best to assist you in addressing the issue(s) that may be occurring. Please note, the FAA’s minimum reporting guidelines are also the minimum we need in order to assist you. Additionally, please note we are a public use facility and are open 24 hours 7 days a week, year wide and there are no restrictions on when aircraft may utilize the facility or when aircraft may operate in the air space.  Another resource to determine the N-number of a non-compliant operator is WebTrak; however, this tool only works if the plane has IFR (Intrument Flight Rules) and you know the specific time and date of the occurrence: http://webtrak5.bksv.com/den3.

Q. Can I rent your runway for photos/events/non-aeronatuical use?
A. The Airport is not able to close its runway for non-aeronautical events. Closing our only runway would have significant impact on those who rely on this facility for air transportation needs.

Q. Who is your amazing photographer?
A. Jay Dixon.