Master Plan Update
Northern Colorado Regional Airport is updating its Master Plan. The update will re-evaluate existing and future aviation demand, and will include a thorough analysis of future facility needs. The Master Plan will focus on the physical development of airport property and will reserve space for forecasted aviation activity. In addition, other factors relating to the Airport and its environs will be evaluated including surrounding land uses, environmental impacts, and infrastructure. The planned update will also provide guidance for compatible development within the Airport Influence Area, yielding a community-supported, data-driven, achievable strategy for land use near the Airport.
This plan will consider both existing and projected conditions, and will include input from the public, Airport Commission, Planning and Development Sub Committee, Airport Management, and the Federal Aviation Administration.
Master Plan meeting presentations are available to download and view below:
• First Public Meeting Presentation May 29, 2019, Larimer County Conference Center
• First Public Meeting Presentation Boards
• Second Public Meeting Presentation September 19, 2019, Fort Collins Senior Center
• Sept 26 – FNL Pilots Association
• Oct 9 – Larimer County Planning Commission
• Oct 11 – Fort Collins Planning and Zoning Board
• Oct 14 – Loveland Planning Commission
• Second Public Meeting Presentation Boards
• Third/Final Public Meeting Presentation February TBD, 2020, Location TBD