The Airport Administration Office has Reopened for Badging on Wednesdays and Thursdays
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Closed 12-1 for lunch
New Applications (Not Renewal)
Wednesday & Thursday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Closed 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
All NEW badges need to complete and provide the following:
- Badge Application
- Read the AOA Training Manual
- Ensure you bring the proper Identification (No copies) accepted by TSA:
- Active passport OR
- Active Driver’s license AND
- Social Security card or
- Birth Certificate or
- Greencard OR I-94 if non-citizen
- Other acceptable forms of identification are listed on Attachment B of the Badge Application
- Airport business employees, students, and members of qualified aviation organizations (Flights Schools, Civil Air Patrol) MUST have their applications signed by their organization’s authorized signatory PRIOR to bringing their applications to the Airport
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted
Airport Security Badge Renewals
Badges that have expired in 2020 or earlier are NO LONGER VALID. Please complete a new badge application and bring your old prox card to avoid a lost badge fee.
Badges are $15. The fee to replace a lost or stolen badge is $25.
Acceptable forms of payment include credit/debit card or check (Payable to City of Loveland):
For your convenience, courtesy reminders are emailed for renewals. However, please remember it is your responsibility to renew your badge if you wish to maintain your access to the Airport. Electronic communications are used to reduce costs for Airport users. Badging costs due to TSA requirements encompass background checks, materials, training, equipment, and countless administrative hours. Current badging fees do not cover the minimum costs related to badging. Airport users can help keep fees down by ensuring compliance with badging requirements.
If you miss the deadline for renewal (which is also printed on the face of your badge), your badge will be turned off on the expiration date. After a one (1) month grace period you will need to restart the application process from scratch.
Thank you for your assistance to keep the Airport compliant with Federal requirements!